If you are here for the first time, it is best to watch the ▸ Demo Bingo, before you go on reading. There you will see a working example of what your own work could look like later.
- Select the number of teams (Dropdown): you determine how many teams will participate. In the bingo each team has its own score.
- Select the number of questions (Dropdown): how many columns of questions are there. The questions will be chosen randomly, with the last question always being the most difficult.
- In the left panel you select the quizzes. Click on the blue arrow buttons to add an item to the bingo, it will be displayed in the right panel.
- In the right panel you determine the order in which the themes are displayed. Simply drag & drop the handles () to change the order in the stack.
- Important: The bingo can not be saved in the current version of the website yet. This means that you have to reassemble them for each game.
Suggestion: Test your bingo on a beamer before you play it with your class!